The Courtyard provides guests with lavish self-catering accommodation for 8 guests, whilst they explore Stonehenge and the local area.
Please email us to book directly: email@example.com
Included In Your Stay
- Welcome hamper: bread, butter, jam, tea, coffee, milk, oil, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets
- Kitchen: Rangemaster oven and gas hob, Neff dishwasher, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave on request, cutlery, crockery & glassware
- Super King bed
- King bed | en-suite
- King bed
- Double bed
- Shared family bathroom
- Underfloor central heating throughout
- WiFi and 4G
- Parking on-site (free)
- Accessible via public transport (bus stop outside)
- Limited accessibility due to age of property
Check in 2pm | Check out 11am
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the property
Sleeps: 8 people
- Alcohol – we offer an extensive wine and bubbles list that you may pre-order from or you are welcome to bring your own.
Manor Estate is located in central southern England, halfway between London and Bristol and forty minutes north of the South Coast. This means that we are within easy reach of lots of exciting attractions, from sporting venues, to must see tourist spots.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a comprehensive list of FAQs to help answer some of your questions. Alternatively please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
From country pubs to high end restaurants we have a great selection on our doorstep if you wish to venture out to eat and drink.
The Manor Estate is easy to reach by car, a 15-minute drive from Salisbury and London is around an hour and 45 minutes away.
From central London you can be in Salisbury in an hour and a half. From there, it’s around 15-minutes to the Manor Estate and we can recommend taxis for you. Please ask us for further details.
Thanks to our location in the South of England, the Manor Estate is accessible from many major airports. Fly into London Gatwick and you can be with us in little more than an hour and a half or 50 mins if you land at Southampton