The South Wing
The South Wing provides guests with lavish self-catering accommodation whilst they explore, Stonehenge and the local area.
All rooms boast beautiful styling, open fires, lounge areas and en-suite bathrooms, with King and Super King sized beds. Our mattresses are handmade in England by Hypnos, holders of the Royal Warrant from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for supplying the Royal Family’s residences with beds and mattresses. A good mattress is essential for a great night’s sleep and our mattresses are traditionally tufted for lifetime stability and have been treated with HealthGuard™ – an anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and Anti-Bed bug treatment.
Please use our online booking facility but if you would like to discuss any details please call/email us.
Included In Your Stay
Welcome hamper on arrival
- Kitchen includes: Neff oven and induction hob, Neff dishwasher, fridge freezer, LavAzza coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave on request
- Drawing room includes: TV, open fire, sofas, dining table
- Alexander Suite: Super King bed | shower and bath
- Turner Room: King bed | shower and bath
- Furness Room: Twin or Super King bed(s) | shower
- Central heating throughout
- WiFi and 4G
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- BBQ and teak garden furniture
- Parking on-site
- Accessible via public transport
- Limited accessibility due to age of property
Check in 2pm | Check out 11am
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the property
Sleeps: 6 people
Manor Estate is located in central southern England, halfway between London and Bristol and forty minutes north of the South Coast. This means that we are within easy reach of lots of exciting attractions, from sporting venues, to must see tourist spots.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a comprehensive list of FAQs to help answer some of your questions. Alternatively please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
The Manor Estate is easy to reach by car, a 15-minute drive from Salisbury and London is around an hour and 45 minutes away.
From central London you can be in Salisbury in an hour and a half. From there, it’s around 15-minutes to the Manor Estate and we can recommend taxis for you. Please ask us for further details.
Thanks to our location in the South of England, the Manor Estate is accessible from many major airports. Fly into London Gatwick and you can be with us in little more than an hour and a half or 50 mins if you land at Southampton