The Manor House
Elegantly furnished with white linens and country house furnishings, the South Wing offers luxurious self-catered accommodation for groups of six. A fantastic place to spend the weekend or a couple of nights the South Wing consists of three super comfy en-suite bedrooms, a brand new kitchen, traditional sitting room with dining table and riverside garden.
We expect all of our guests to follow the most up to date government guidelines.
The South Wing
Consisting of three en-suite rooms, kitchen and drawing room, the South Wing provides guests with lavish self catering accommodation whilst they explore Stonehenge, Salisbury and the local area.
Included In Your Stay
- Welcome hamper: bread, butter, jam, tea, coffee, milk, oil, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets
- Kitchen: Neff oven and induction hob, Neff dishwasher, fridge freezer, LavAzza coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave on request, cutlery, crockery & glassware
- Drawing room: TV, sofas and dining table
- Alexander Suite: Super King bed | shower and bath
- Turner Room: King bed | shower and bath
- Furness Room: Twin or Super King bed(s) | shower
- Central heating throughout
- WiFi and 4G
- BBQ and teak garden furniture
- Parking on-site
- Accessible via public transport
- Limited accessibility due to age of property
For wedding guests we never forget our exclusive use promise. Our accommodation is available to our couples and their invited guests on the night of their wedding and the night before if they so wish.
We do not allow non-guests to stay overnight, so you can be sure that throughout your wedding the only people onsite are those you’ve invited.
The Alexander Suite
One of the oldest rooms in the house, the Alexander Suite boasts a beautiful William Morris style ceiling, open fire, lounge area and en-suite with bath and shower. The Super King size Hypnos bed and hypo allergenic bedding make for a cosy and restful night’s sleep despite the vast size of the room itself.
The Furness Room
Opposite the Alexander Suite and with it’s own contemporary en-suite our twin room is perfect for families wishing to give the children a separate space. The Hypnos beds may also be pushed together to create a super king if preferred.
The Turner Room
Down the corridor and with beautiful views of the gardens the Turner Room boast a King size Hypnos bed, cosy seating area and large en-suite with bath and shower.
Order flowers to be delivered for your stay from Salisbury’s leading independent florist. Use code ‘florist10’ to receive 10% off your online order.
From historical landmarks such as Stonehenge to Jane Austen’s house in neighbouring Hampshire, The Manor House offers an excellent bolt hole to explore Wiltshire and the surrounding counties.