Your Wedding At Manor Estate
Every inch a family home, we are not stuffy or formal but relaxed and welcoming – allowing you to make the venue yours for the long weekend.
We are a talented and experienced wedding team who will guide you every step of the way, from the moment you book, until the time we wave you off as a married couple.
Each wedding is an entirely bespoke event. We don’t do full packages or formulas but work with you to help create the wedding you have been dreaming of.
A Long Weekend
The grounds of Manor Estate are exclusively yours for your wedding and we want you to relax and enjoy the lead up to your day.
We offer you a full day before to ensure that enough time is factored in for any styling and personalisation, the Wedding Day until midnight, and also the following morning to collect decorations and reminisce.
We also offer a Sunday Brunch option if you wish to catch up with friends and family the next day.
What You Should Know
Included In Your Wedding Hire
Access the day before to style the Barn for your wedding day
Exclusive use of the Barn and grounds from 9am – 12 midnight on your wedding day
Access the following day from 9am – 12noon to take down your decorations
Seated Capacity: 120 people
Evening Capacity: 250 people
- Pre-wedding planning time at your convenience
- Three licensed ceremony spaces including an outside option
- A dedicated member of Manor Estate staff to offer discreet management on your day
- Tables and chairs for up to 120 guests
- Fully stocked licensed bar including Manor Estate staff (two locations depending on weather)
- Car parking attendants and security
- Glassware for your reception, wedding breakfast, toast and evening reception
- Oak wine barrels to showcase your cake, flowers and other decorations
- Vintage architect easel table plan stand
- Milk Churns
- Power supply inside for live music or DJ, and outside for additional lighting & food prep
- Underfloor heating throughout the Barn
- Outside space with tables, chairs and sofas
- Illuminated car park
- Exclusive use of the Manor House grounds
Excluded from Your Wedding Hire
- Catering – please see our list of caterers who will provide a bespoke quote to include service, cutlery, crockery and linen
- Alcohol – we offer an extensive wine and bubbles list and packages from £15 per person
- Sunday Brunch – we offer four additional hours the afternoon after your wedding to allow the party to continue the next day (£400)
All our caterers have been chosen for their flair, passion and the values they share with us at the Estate. We encourage couples to work with their chosen caterer to create a personal, unique menu that suits the style of their day and that guests will be talking about for years to come.
Elegantly furnished with white linens and country house style furnishings, our super comfy bedrooms are all en-suite and offer you a luxurious place to spend the night with friends the night before your wedding and of course your wedding night. Your private drawing room gives space for getting ready and beautiful photographs before you walk down the aisle.
The gardens are a mixture of formal planting and rolling fields with the river Till running through. They provide photographers with endless photo opportunities.
Take a look at our weddings over the years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Little White Book
We help you throughout the planning process and have a comprehensive list of fantastic suppliers who will make your day extra special.